I hope you and your loved ones are holding up in this time of uncertainty and change and taking exquisite care of each other and yourself.
As for me, after a short pause from the loom, I am once again taking pleasure and comfort in familiar rhythms of weaving towels and napkins – at one with the intention of creating nourishing beauty for everyday homemaking tasks.
Especially now when we’re spending more time in our kitchens and serving our meals in our homes. Whether home-cooked or take-out.
While handweaving may not be considered an essential business, I believe beauty is essential to our well-being.
Please know I am taking the following safety measures …
for inventory …
- All towels and napkins have been washed after weaving and hemming.
- I wear a mask and gloves when photographing the textiles, adding tags, and packaging purchases.
- I’m the only one who handles equipment, fiber and finished inventory in my studio.
for my studio & home
- I’m currently healthy. However, a member of my household, who is also currently healthy, works at a hospital and takes professional precautions at work.
- I wear a mask when, on rare occasions, I tend to essential tasks and I regularly wash my hands thoroughly with soap and warm water.
- Like many, we are responding to the fluidity of the situation with caution.
for purchases …
- If you want to make a purchase, but have me wait to mail it, please email me about that option.
- To schedule a no-contact pickup at a convenient location, please email me.
for studio visits …
- As much as I’d love to invite you into my studio for a tour with tea, I’ve decided it’s best for all to temporarily suspend in-studio visits.
for questions …
- If you have questions or want more information, please reach out and ask.
My heart is with you as you navigate the many challenges of this pandemic.
Created May 7, 2020
Updated June 12, 2020