I hope you and your loved ones are holding up in this time of uncertainty and change and taking exquisite care of each other and yourself.
As for me, after a short pause from the loom, I am once again taking pleasure and comfort in familiar rhythms of weaving towels and napkins – at one with the intention of creating nourishing beauty for everyday homemaking tasks.
Especially now when we’re spending more time in our kitchens and serving our meals in our homes. Whether home-cooked or take-out.
While handweaving may not be considered an essential business, I believe beauty is essential to our well-being.
Please know I am taking the following safety measures …
for inventory …
- All current inventory was woven, washed and hemmed before mid-March and has only been handled with gloves since then.
- I wear gloves and a mask to photograph the kitchen towels and napkins I add to my store as well as to tag and package purchases.
- I’ve been sheltering in place and am currently healthy. However, a member of my household works at a hospital and we are keeping our distance from each other at home.
- I’m the only one who handles equipment, fiber and finished inventory in my studio.
for purchases …
- If you want to make a purchase, but have me wait to mail it, please email me about that option.
- To schedule a no-contact pickup at a convenient location, please email me.
for studio visits …
- As much as I’d love to invite you into my studio for a tour with tea, I’ve decided it’s best for all to temporarily suspend in-studio visits.
for questions …
- If you have questions or want more information, please reach out and ask.
My heart is with you as you navigate the many challenges of this pandemic.
Created May 7, 2020