So many of you have responded to my email last week, asking how you use your Whimsy & Tea towels. A big thank you. I have enjoyed reading your responses and have learned so much.
If you haven’t had a chance to respond, I’d love to hear from you too. Respond by the end of the day, Thursday, November 6th and I will enter your name in a drawing for a Whimsy & Tea towel. The winner gets to pick the towel.
I want to write an article about how to use a handwoven kitchen towel and I’d appreciate your input. I have a few questions and I welcome as many details as you are willing to share.
- How do you use your towel?
- Do you use it in the kitchen? The bathroom? The dining room?
- How did you come to own it – did you buy for yourself, receive it as a gift, win it in a raffle or silent auction?
- If you received your towel as a gift, what was the occasion (e.g. wedding, birthday, holiday, thank you, something else)?
- If you bought a towel as a present for someone else, what was the occasion?
Please hit reply and let me know. There are no right or wrong answers. No answer is too obvious. If you use it for drying your hands in the kitchen, I’d like to know that.
If it’s easy for you, I’d also love to see a photo of how you use your towel.
Thank you in advance for taking a few minutes to leave a comment here or send me an email. I am curious to learn how you use your Whimsy & Tea towels.
P.S. If you’ve bought a towel and gave it away as a gift, would you be willing to reach out to that person and invite her or him to participate?
Join the conversation